Acupuncture in N. Scottsdale, N. Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree
Tired of taking drugs for your ailments? Bothered by the side effects?
Millions of people have found acupuncture to be a better solution than drugs or surgery. With a 5,000-year history, acupuncture successfully addresses chronic ailments and manages pain.
Acupuncture is a safe, painless alternative for treatment of the following:
- Arthritis, fibromyalgia, back pain and carpal tunnel
- Allergies, asthma and other respiratory problems
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Gynecological problems like infertility and PMS
- Depression, anxiety, insomnia and stress
- And many more physical, emotional and neurological issues
At the Asian Healing Arts Academy, we are dedicated to bringing health and healing to our patients. Mary Maurer, our licensed acupuncturist has over 18 years of experience in the field of ancient asian healing. She specializes in acupuncture, shiatsu/anma massage, 5 elements nutrition and one-on-one ZenYOGA Acu-Stretch.
Give us a call today to find out how we can help you return to optimal health and wellness! 480.201.6744