- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- COVID-19 (Peace of Mind)
- Asian Healing Arts Academy & Acupuncture480-201-6744
- Weekly Specials
I have chronic migraines and have tried literally everything (drugs, blocks, bio-feedback, massages, surgeries, more drugs) I was referred to Mary for acupuncture. I am now drug-free and love my life. I exercise every day and drink my herbal teas and could not be happier. If you are afraid of giving up on western doctors, don’t be, Mary has been a God-send to me. I’m getting my life back and couldn’t be happier.
Chronic Migraines was last... Read more »
Mary is a knowledgeable, skilled acupunture physian and her treatments are given from the heart. She has shown me compassion, wisdom and medicinal quality herbal teas that combined with acupuncture has helped me tremendously. My life has been stressed by a prolonged family and legal conflict. I am calmer, I have my appetite again and I keep getting my energy back. Mary has been a blessing. To have her treatments has really made a difference. Thank you, I am grateful.... Read more »
“Our weekly golf outings and scores have only gotten better, no more tennis elbow! Were gonna go for the ZenYOGA next….and after that who knows!”
Todd – Fountain Hill, AZ was last modified: October 31st, 2011 by admin
“After being told by 4 medical specialists that there was no cause, no cure for a condition called pigmented purpura dermatosis, (a condition which causes capillaries to burst leaving unsightly skin lesions.) I began acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine with Mary, only after 4 treatments the lesions began to fade. Now after 6 months they are completely gone! I encourage everyone to see Mary!”
Janet – S. Scottsdale, AZ was last modified: October 31st, 2011 by admin
“I was diagnosed as being Bi-Polar and have been on meds for years. I’m currently in menopause and was on hormone replacement therapy, thanks to Mary & OM I have stopped taking the HRT drugs as well as the Bi-Polar meds. I have never felt so much energy and balance in life. God Bless you Mary!”
Deb- Anthem, AZ was last modified: October 31st, 2011 by admin
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •